FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is New Knowledge?
- We're on Route 2A in Williston, a mile south of Essex Five Corners. Detailed directions can be found here.
- Can I suggest a workshop that I'd like to take?
- Yes, we'd love to hear about it! Use our online workshop request form.
- I'd like to teach a workshop. What should I do?
- Take a look at our workshop guidelines, then fill out a workshop proposal.
- How do I sign up for courses online?
- You can register online anytime day or night. Browse our workshops, and click on one you're interested in to see the course description and times. When you find a course you want to sign up for, click on , which will show you a list of all the workshops you've signed up for. When you're ready to complete your registration, click on and fill out our secure registration form, entering your name, address and billing information. That's all there is to it!
- How do I become a member?
- Check out our member info page.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before a workshop is held are eligible for a full credit towards another workshop; cancellations made fewer than 5 days in advance are not eligible for a refund or credit. Registered participants of classes cancelled or rescheduled by New Knowledge are eligible to choose to attend the rescheduled workshop, or receive a credit or refund.
- What happened to Essex Learning Center?
- When we moved from Essex to Williston, we realized that our original name no longer applied (Essex Learning Center of Williston?). After considering dozens of names, we settled on the name "New Knowledge." (Our company is actually Essex Learning Center, LLC doing business as New Knowlege)
- What if I have a question that's not addressed here?
- Send us an email at
or call us at 878-5656 weekdays between 10am and 3pm.
New Knowledge •
528 Essex Rd / Route 2A •
Williston VT 05495 •
Entire site © 2001-2003 New Knowledge and Essex Learning Center, LLC.